Basic Information Security Policy
Wada Translation Office (the “Office”) shall work hard to maintain information security measures based on the following policies in order to protect the information assets entrusted by its customers from all risks inside and outside the Office, whether willfully or accidentally, and earn the trust of customers and society.
- 1. Responsibility of Founder
- The Office shall systematically and continuously strive to improve and enhance information security under the leadership of the Founder.
- 2. Facilitation of system inside the Office
The Office shall ensure its translation staff thoroughly understand information security in order to maintain and improve information security and execute information security measures as important business of the Office.
- 3. Efforts by translation staff
- Translation staff of the Office shall acquire the knowledge and skills that are deemed necessary for information security to ensure their efforts for information security.
- 4. Compliance with the law and regulations, and requirements under the agreement.
- The Office shall comply with laws, regulations, codes or contractual obligations related to information security and respond to the expectations of customers.
- 5. Handling of violation and accidents
- The Office shall properly handle violations of the law, breaches of agreement or incidents related to information security when such events occur and work hard to prevent recurrence.
Effective date: February 10, 2023
Founder and President
Wada Translation Office Inc.